FAQ'S Helpful guide before you head to our shop
- Is there a cost to have someone look at my car? A:For most problems the answer is yes. In order for us to evaluate your problem or concern, one of our Technicians will need to spend some time on your vehicle in order for us to give you a complete diagnosis. The charge would be based on the time spent. Depending on the problem, our service writer could give you a range before we start.
- Can I have my car back the same day? A:If your car is scheduled for a general service or maintenance, then yes in most all cases. If your car comes in with an un-diagnosed problem then your car may have a lay over. We will always try very hard to give you a same day service, but some repairs are out of our hands when it comes to parts availability and sometimes the scope of repairs.
- Can I supply you with my own parts? A:You can. But you should know that there are risks in doing so. We are unable to supply you with a warranty on the work if you supply your own part. If the parts fail, you would be charged to do the job again. Also, you may feel you are saving money by buying a less expensive part, but when that part goes bad, there is no savings. We have a good working relationship with our parts suppliers and through the years of experiences know which parts are good quality and which ones are not, so by allowing us to supply the parts ensures you are getting a good part at a fair price and with a warranty.
- Can I pick my car up after you are closed? A:Yes. We can arrange payment by phone as long as you have the needed information we will need to process a credit card over the phone. We then will be able to secure the keys and a copy of the repair order in your car for you.
- Do you perform oil changes? A:Yes. We perform all of your needed services along with all fluid/flush services. When you have us service your engine oil and filter, you will benefit greatly by having a highly trained technician looking your car over for concerns and needed repairs. Most all oil change shops are much faster, but are not trained in catching problems with your vehicle. So if you are looking for a quick oil change with limited experience then we are not the place for an oil change.
- Do you keep records of the repairs done on my car?
A: Yes, we do. All of the work performed on all of your vehicles is kept in our computer base. None of the information is sold or given to any outside source. Your information is important and we respect that and will not let it go anywhere.
- Is there anything you don't do? A: Yes. We do not do any frame or body work.